Monday, February 20, 2012





I am so behind on my photography blog!  I am going to play catch up over the next few days.  This session was seriously a BLAST!  I loved how they were all for having fun.  They make such a great couple!  These kind of sessions are my absolute favorite-- I think it is great when clients come with a few ideas to make it special and personal just for them.  So remember next time you book a session with someone-- Make it special, just for you.  It could be bringing a special quilt or blanket to sit on that your grandma or someone that means a lot to you made or handed down to you.  It could be bringing a special teddy bear to make your little one happy.  I think those truly make for the best photos.  I am def looking forward to Spring sessions, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment